Are you looking for a place where you can develop your knowledge and competence?
Do you dream of a career in a modern financial institution?
We invite you to cooperate in the group of the most ambitious, among ASA Polska S.A.
Specialist for acquiring investment projects
ASA Europe is part of the international capital group Smart Grid LLC based in New York. Represents venture capital funds by financing private and public investments as a Partner of non-European Capital Funds. ASA Europe helps in the implementation of new projects, as well as in the takeovers, development and diversification of existing companies. We invest in particular in the energy industry, environmental protection, health care, construction and transport, and all types of local government investments.
The person in this position will:
- plan, organise and supervise the implementation of project acquisition,
- directly and actively acquire clients in the SME and SME sectors,
- co-create and implemente the investment strategy of ASA Europe,
- acquire trading Partners – the area of Poland
- monitor and settle the sales activity of trading Partners, ongoing sales coaching,
- organize and conduct marketing campaigns, develope the brand’s value,
- take care of the high level of investor satisfaction through competent service,
- monitor and analyse the market and legal environment.
Our requirements from the candidate are:
- minimum two years of sales experience in a financial institution in the area of investment financing- Client Business SME and SME sector,
- experience supported by successes in managing a team of trading Partners,
- higher education – related to economics, finance or management,
- product knowledge in the field of investment loans, Private Equity,
- knowledge of the functioning of enterprises, the economic situation in the country and industry,
- appropriate charisma, communicativeness, emotional maturity and very good work organization,
- flexibility, situational and environmental adaptation, interpersonal skills, the ability of making contacts easily,
- result-orientation and high motivation to work,
- category B driving license, availability, readiness for frequent trips,
- knowledge of English and / or German – this is your additional asset.
- minimum 2 years of experience,
- minimal undergraduate education (Bachelor degree)
In this position, we offer:
- work with very interesting clients and projects,
- work in a group with high competences,
- high level of personal and professional development,
- interesting forms of remuneration.
If you feel strong and want to be part of an international project, contact us!
Name and Surname (required)
write about yourself
Include a CV
We are waiting for you. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org